Untangle Gateway 9.2 out!!!
Untangle Gateway,the Debian-based network gateway with pluggable modules for network apps has brought out its latest release. The network apps include blocking spam, filtering web content, anti-virus, anti-spyware, intrusion prevention, VPN, SSL VPN, firewall, and so on. Learn more about the new release.
Untangle Gateway 9.2 includes the following changes
- a new app to identify and control network traffic
- general performance improvements
- all new 'Full Refresh' has been added to event logs in order to force flush events to database
- an 'Export' ability added to let exporting event logs to a CSV file
- 'Full Refresh' immediately dumps all events so that there is no delay
- removed ntpdate to prevent immediate aggressive time changes
- added 'Force Time Sync' button in UI to set the date on the server
- changed installer to use the entire disk
- fixed Source Interface matchers in Port Forwards, Bypass Rules, and Packet Filter Rules
Know more about Untangle Gateway 9.2