Kashmir is the ideal place for family and honeymooners. Picturesque Srinagar, Sonmarg, Gulmarg, Pahalgam, and other places offer a superb experience to the tourist. It is the right place to enjoy the chilly weather and you should visit one time in a lifetime. Kashmir is home to Amarnath Cave that attracts people from different corners of the world. Every year many people visit Kashmir to see Lord Shiva in Amarnath Cave. If you need to book a cheap Kashmir family tour you can visit ekashmirtourism.com. They offer excellent Kashmir tour packages with the tour guide. The experienced travel guide’s motivation makes the holiday unforgettable.
Right time to plan Kashmir trip
When planning a trip to Leh tourists should look out for the weather. People visit this destination for various tolerances. Some love to explore the stunning view of peaks and others love to trek in the tallest peak. Kashmir is the getaway from the hot weather during the summer days with its chilly valley and green mountains.
You should plan the tour based on the climate that will make the holiday amazing and exciting. March to May is the spring season and May to August is summer. Weather is fantastic in these seasons so the traveler can spend their holiday exploring around Kashmir while a cool breeze relaxes their body.
With the wonderful tour package, day-trippers can insert some spice into your life and stay away from pollution.
Vacationers can make their trip outstanding and enjoyable for months of March and August. If anyone desires to enjoy winter sports they can plan the trip from December to Early March. It provides pleasant days and great sightseeing of numerous tourist spots in the region.
What to see in Kashmir
Kashmir has lots of tourist spots so individuals need to opt for the finest tour package by checking the schedule. Gulmarg and Pahalgam are famous for winter sports. One can visit Grand Mughal Garden, NishatBagh, Shalimar Bagh, Shankaracharya Hill temple, and more. The cost of the package can vary based on the duration, destination, and accommodation you have chosen.
- Kargil is a small town and situated in the Ladakh region. You can observe reminiscent signs of the Kargil war. The vacationer must set off to this place when visiting Kashmir.
- The capital of Kashmir is Srinagar and it is a popular spot to visit. It is reached by rail and road so one can reach the place easily. You can take pleasure in a houseboat nighttime stay in Dal Lake. Go to Shankaracharya temple and explore the beautiful outlook of the valley.
- You can see the highest motorable road on the planet in Leh and Ladakh. It allows you to explore clear skies, stunning landscapes, and snow-capped hills from cable cars.
- Gulmarg is known as a meadow of a flower. It is the perfect spot for photographers because this destination offers a prospect to capture nature’s beauty with its camera. You can visit the strawberry field, seven springs, lake plus others in the region.
- Doda is a mini Kashmir and adventure lovers must visit this destination. Tourists can take pleasure in lots of things like rock climbing, trekking, sightseeing, temple tour, etc.
7 things to do in Kashmir
Kashmir is an ideal destination for adventure lovers because there are many things to do in the region. They provide lots of adventure to travelers. The tour package includes everything that keeps the vacation more fun by providing essential things such as travel itineraries, transportation, accommodation, sightseeing, food, and much more. The following are some activities to do that you must try when visiting Kashmir:
- Shikara is a wooden houseboat that gives a different lifestyle experience to the tourist. You can enjoy the surroundings of majestic mountain peaks and explore the tradition and culture of local people. Besides, sightseers can visit Nehru Park and Dal Lake floating garden in this destination.
- The most thrilling action to perform in this district is riding the gondola cable car. It is perfectly suitable for all age groups. People can enjoy a pleasing look at snow-capped peaks.
- River rafting is a thrilling action and rapids are straightforward, which involves rafting is hassle-free. Trained professionals will provide you safety instruction, which gives a smooth rafting experience.
- The most trendy adventure activity is trekking that covers the landscape of Kashmir. Day-trippers can acquire a small trek in Ladakh, pass through the valley, mountain village, and others. On a trekking trip, a trekker can explore famous lakes namely Tarsar Lake, Alpather Lake, Vishansar Lake, Gadsar Lake, etc.
- Kashmir is the right destination to benefit from hot air ballooning. They are not limited to water plus land. It provides you the beauty of the picturesque outlook of hills, valleys plus others.
- Adventure seekers must try paragliding. Excellent views of peaks, valleys, and villages make paragliding popular among the tourists. You can try paragliding such as Harwan, Gulmarg, Sonamarg, Bhaderwah, and others.
- People who want to try skiing can go to Kashmir in the wintry weather. Snowboarding is the paramount action to perform in the area. Gulmarg and Pahalgam are completely covered in snow that let travelers enjoy winter sports without trouble.
Make your journey to Kashmir in the springtime of the year and get the possibility to explore various flowers, birds, and animals. Whether you are looking for a honeymoon package, new adventure, or family package to relax, you can always look for the help from professionals. They offer many tour packages so you can book the right one which meets your requirements. You can breathe fresh air while trekking or sightseeing in LehLadakh or other places.