Your iPhone is one of your most precious possessions, and you wouldn’t want to lose it thanks to a broken screen. Fortunately, there are a few quick and easy steps you can take to get your phone back up and running as quickly as possible. This step-by-step guide will show you how to unlock your iPhone with a broken screen in just a few simple steps. So if you’re ever in a bind and need to get your phone back online as soon as possible, read on for the instructions.
Requirements for unlocking iPhone with broken screen
If your iPhone screen is broken, you will need to follow these requirements in order to unlock the phone:
- Have a uSIM card from another carrier or a compatible third-party service.
- Have a physical Apple device or iTunes account.
- Have access to a computer with iTunes and an internet connection.
- have broken iPhone’s passcode (if available)
- have original Apple cables and software.
How to unlock iPhone with a broken screen? – What you need to do
If you have a broken iPhone screen, there is always a solution like iPhone screen repair Raleigh where your phone will be prepared and ready to use in a short time. Other than that there are still other ways to unlock it. Here’s what you need to do:
-Insert a SIM card from another phone into your broken iPhone. This will allow you to use the phone as if it were unlocked.
-Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. This will erase all your data and settings on the iPhone, so be sure to back up anything important before proceeding.
-Activate your broken iPhone by going to Settings > General > Device ID and entering the number that’s printed on the SIM card from your other phone. You’ll now be able to use the phone as usual.
If that doesn’t work you might want to consider some other methods:
Method 1: Restart your device
To restart your iPhone, first turn it off by pressing and holding the power button for about ten seconds until it turns off completely. Once it has turned off, wait about thirty seconds and then turn it back on by pressing and holding the power button for about two seconds. If you have a broken screen, the emergency “wake up” button will beep automatically when you press it so that you know that it has been activated.
Now, if you have Touch ID or a passcode set up on your iPhone, you will need to enter them in order to unlock it. If you do not have Touch ID or a passcode set up, then you can try one of the other methods listed below.
Method 2: Bypass the lock screen using a passcode
First, try to bypass the lock screen by trying all of your saved passcodes. If you have a passcode that works on other devices, chances are that one of them will work on your broken iPhone too. If none of your passcodes work, you can try to reset the device and set up a new lock code.
Method 3: Use a third-party tool to bypass the lock screen
If you don’t have access to a passcode or don’t want to use one, there is another option available to you. You can try using a third-party tool to bypass the lock screen. These tools are often available online, and they usually require no installation or registration. Just input your Apple ID and password, and the tool will start working immediately.
Method 4: Restore your device from a backup
If you’ve tried all of the other methods to unlock your iPhone and it won’t work, then you might want to try restoring your device from a backup. This method is less common but has been known to work in some cases. Here’s how to do it:
- Make sure that you have a backup of your device before beginning. This can be anything from a simple photo taken before the broken screen happened to a complete restore from your iTunes library.
- Power off your iPhone and wait 10 seconds until the screen goes black.
- Hold down the Sleep/Wake button until you see the Apple logo appear onscreen, then release both buttons.
- Immediately power on your iPhone by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button for about 7 seconds until you reach the Apple logo again, then release both buttons.
- If all goes well, you should now be able to sign into iTunes and restore your phone as usual.
Method 5: Remove all the content and settings
If your iPhone’s screen is broken, you can still unlock it. Here’s how:
- Turn off your iPhone.
- Remove the battery and SIM card.
- Reconnect the phone to iTunes by plugging in the USB cable.
- Choose “Reset All” from the “Summary” tab in iTunes.
- Enter your Apple ID password when prompted, and click “OK.”
- Your iPhone will start syncing from scratch, so it will take a while to finish.
- When the sync is finished, your iPhone will restart and be ready to use!
Tips to prevent your iPhone from being locked by someone else
If you have a locked iPhone, there are ways to unlock it without having to go through Apple. Follow these tips to prevent your iPhone from being locked by someone else:
-Back up your data and settings on your device before trying to unlock it.
-Only use authorized apps and services that are offered by Apple or its partners.
-Disable passcode if possible.
-Lock the screen if you don’t want others accessing your device while it’s locked.
If you have a broken iPhone screen and can’t access the phone, this guide will show you how to unlock it with a few simple steps. By following our step-by-step guide, you’ll be able to bypass the lock screen and gain full access to your iPhone. If you find yourself in this situation and need help quickly, don’t hesitate to reach out for support.