Gravity bonging is a smoking technique where you smoke marijuana by sucking the smoke out of a bowl or pipe attached to a water pipe that has been filled with cannabis. This method is often used when you don’t have access to a gas or charcoal grill because the heat from the flame will not cook the cannabis as effectively. Gravity bonging also allows you to savor your marijuana without having to take long, deep drags.
How to Use a Gravity Bong?
Gravity bonging is one of the oldest methods of smoking cannabis. By using a gravity bong, you eliminate the need to inhale smoke into your lungs. This method is perfect for people who are new to cannabis or those who have health concerns around smoking tobacco. Here are some tips on how to use a gravity bong:
- Fill the gravity bong with water or juice and place it on a stable surface. Make sure the mouthpiece is inserted fully into the tube and turn on the device by pressing the pump button.
- Hold the smoke joint between your thumb and first two fingers and use your other hand to hold down the water pipe bowl. Place your lips around the mouthpiece and slowly inhale until you reach the desired level of intoxication. When you’re finished, exhale all of the smoke into the water pipe bowl.
- Be careful not to overfill the gravity bong or place it in high-traffic areas. Additionally, be sure to clean it regularly using a brush and water.
The Different Types of Bongs
The most popular type of bong is the gravity bong, which uses the weight of the water or other substance inside the pipe to pull the smoke deep into your lungs.
– Water bongs are the most popular type of bong because they are discrete, easy to use, and affordable. All you need is a container of water (or other substance) and a pipe. Fill the container with water, put the pipe into the container, and light up. When you inhale, the rising water will cause the smoke to be drawn into your lungs.
– Glass bongs are another popular type of bong. They are easy to clean and come in many different shapes and sizes. Some people prefer glass over other materials because it doesn’t absorb odors as quickly as other materials.
If you are looking for a perfect bong for you, visit the best online head shop. They will have a wide selection of bongs and accessories, and they will be able to help you find the perfect one for your needs.
Tips for Using a Gravity Bong
If you’re looking for an easy way to consume your favorite strains, a gravity bong is the perfect solution. Here are a few tips to help you get the most out of your bong:
- Clean your bong regularly. A build-up of residue can cause your bong to become inefficient and less enjoyable to use. Make sure to clean it every time you use it by using a cleaning brush and hot water.
- Choose the right size for your needs. Not all gravity bongs are created equal; some are smaller and better suited for on-the-go consumption, while others are larger and perfect for stationary use. Find the perfect size for you and experiment until you find what works best for you.
- Keep it fresh. If you don’t use your gravity bong for a few days, it will start to lose its potency (and smell). Store it in an airtight container or place it in the fridge if you don’t plan on using it right away.
- Experiment! As with any new substance, experimentation is key when using a gravity bong. Be creative and try different strains, blends, and aromas to find what you like the best.